Lot 10804Buxco Buxco Electronics PLY 4123 Unrestrained Whole Body Plethysmograph.
Bidding ends in:04 days 13 hours 32 mins 01 secs
* Reserve price not met
Enter bid of £77 or more
Buxco Electronics PLY 4123 unrestrained whole body plethysmograph chambers enable researchers to monitor physiologic endpoints such as Breaths-per-Minute (BPM), Tidal Volume, Minute Volume, Inspiratory time, Expiratory time, Pause and PenH from unrestrained animals. Features:- Reduced environmental ambient noise produced by changes in room air flows.- Top loading for easy placement of test subjects.- Accommodates a wide range of pressure transducers.- Grid floor provides improved animal hygiene.- Easy to clean aerosolization port.Single screen pneumotachograph eliminates the need to overlap multiple screens while providing optimal resistance.
This auction’s terms and conditions -
• By participating in this sale, you consent to be bound by relevant terms and conditions.
• Please read lot description for special lot terms before bidding.
• All assets are second-hand and sold "As is, Where is" with all faults and without recourse. LabAssets has used its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the description of each lot(s) appearing on the Site is accurate, but the buyer relies upon such description at its own risk. Buyers should satisfy themselves prior to the sale as to the condition of the lot and should exercise and rely on their judgment as to whether the lot accords with its description at their own risk.
• 48-hour notice required for all inspections via appointment only.
• Seller and LabAssets reserve the right to cancel any offer, including the highest bid, before or after the sale.
• Seller and LabAssets reserve the right to reject any registrants that are deemed not qualified to participate in the sale.
• Any defaulted bidder will have their bidder’s rights revoked and banned for future bidding in LabAssets sale.
• Disconnection (water, power, air, gas), drain of oil, dismantling, packing, rigging, loading and shipping (including any other related fee) are at buyer's sole expense.
• Final bids are subject to the confirmation from Seller.
• Payment: by one week after auction close date or date of sale.
• Winning bidders will be notified about the pick-up procedure after full payment.
• FOR THIS AUCTION ONLY, SHIPPING THROUGHOUT MAINLAND UK IS FREE.
• Collection: Starting from one week after auction close date or date of sale and with payment completed. We can arrange shipment for you, else goods must be collected by end of second week after auction closes.
• All collections must have a paid in full Invoice as proof of payment before goods will be released from site.
• Collections by anyone other than buyer must have a signed authorisation form. No onsite handling equipment. RA and MS required for large heavy objects.
• Unless under prior agreement, storage charges will apply after that period.
• All prices are net prices and subject to 18% buyer's premium and applicable taxes. VAT at 20% is applicable.
• Bank charge - Please ensure beneficiary receives 100% of the invoice amount, all bank charges shall be borne by payer.
• Currency: £ sterling (GBP)
• Full address and phone number for collection: Biopharm Logistics, Warehouse 819 Unit E, Discovery Park, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 9NJ. T: 07788 443610. General Terms & Conditions