HAIRE Brand New Equipment For Sale
19/02/2018 to 31/12/2019 (23:45 GMT)
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
Loading auction items...
HAIRE Brand New Equipment For Sale's Details
This is our BUY-IT-NOW SHOP WINDOW of equipment, apparatus and accessories for the bio-pharmaceutical industries.
Auction Terms & ConditionsShow
HAIRE Brand New Equipment For Sale's Terms & Conditions
This is a ‘BUY IT NOW’ fixed price auction, giving buyers the opportunity to buy at a fixed price, before the end date and time of the auction.
This auction’s terms and conditions –
• By participating in this sale, you consent to be bound by relevant terms and conditions.
• Please read lot description for special lot terms before bidding.
• All assets are second-hand and sold "As is, Where is" with all faults and without recourse. LabAssets has used its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the description of each lot(s) appearing on the Site is accurate, but the buyer relies upon such description at its own risk. Buyers should satisfy themselves prior to the sale as to the condition of the lot and should exercise and rely on their judgment as to whether the lot accords with its description at their own risk.
• 48-hour notice required for all inspections via appointment only.
• Seller and LabAssets reserve the right to cancel any offer, including the highest bid, before or after the sale.
• Seller and LabAssets reserve the right to reject any registrants that are deemed not qualified to participate in the sale.
• Any defaulted bidder will have their bidder’s rights revoked and banned for future bidding in LabAssets sale.
• Disconnection (water, power, air, gas), drain of oil, dismantling, packing, rigging, loading and shipping (including any other related fee) are at buyer's sole expense.
• Final bids are subject to the confirmation from Seller.
• Payment: by one week after auction close date.
• Winning bidders will be notified about the pick-up procedure after full payment.
• Collection: Starting from one week after auction close date and with payment completed. We can arrange shipment for you, else goods must be collected by end of second week after auction closes.
• All collections must have a paid in full Invoice as proof of payment before goods will be released from site.
• Collections by anyone other than buyer must have a signed authorisation form. No onsite handling equipment. RA and MS required for large heavy objects.
• Unless under prior agreement, storage charges will apply after that period.