Lot 12166Fisher Scientific Traceable RTD Platinum Thermometer FB50262
Used. The item is in very good condition but may have some minor signs of cosmetic wear. Equipment powers-up and appears fully operational.
The Fisher Scientific Traceable RTD Platinum Thermometer is a durable thermometer with platinum RTD probe, and linear fuzzy logic chip for wide temperature-range operation. Platinum (100ohm) four-wire RTD probe can be used in liquids, air/gas, and semisolids. Specification:- Resolution: 0.01 below 200 and 0.1 above 200.- Accuracy: 0.1% plus 0.2C below 200, 0.15% plus 0.5C above 200.- Probe range: -58 to +752F (-50 to +400C).- HOLD button to freeze display and capture reading.- Fail-safe display indicates low-battery and probe condition.- Easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD with 0.51 in.H (1.3cm) digits.Ideal for experimental applications and in severe environments. Reproducible one-button operation.Use to measure temperatures in soil, foods, ovens, cuvets, gas systems, reagents, water baths, wastewater, incubators, chemical solutions, petroleum products, and extreme cold. Read degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. Accuracy is (0.1% + 0.2C) below 200C and (0.15% + 0.5C) above 200C. HOLD key freezes display for reading later. Readings are updated 64 times per second.
S/N 72149343, P/N FB50262
This is a ‘BUY IT NOW’ fixed price auction, giving buyers the opportunity to buy at a fixed price, before the end date and time of the auction.
This auction’s terms and conditions –
• By participating in this sale, you consent to be bound by relevant terms and conditions.
• Please read lot description for special lot terms before bidding.
• All assets are second-hand and sold "As is, Where is" with all faults and without recourse. LabAssets has used its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the description of each lot(s) appearing on the Site is accurate, but the buyer relies upon such description at its own risk. Buyers should satisfy themselves prior to the sale as to the condition of the lot and should exercise and rely on their judgment as to whether the lot accords with its description at their own risk.
• 48-hour notice required for all inspections via appointment only.
• Seller and LabAssets reserve the right to cancel any offer, including the highest bid, before or after the sale.
• Seller and LabAssets reserve the right to reject any registrants that are deemed not qualified to participate in the sale.
• Any defaulted bidder will have their bidder’s rights revoked and banned for future bidding in LabAssets sale.
• Disconnection (water, power, air, gas), drain of oil, dismantling, packing, rigging, loading and shipping (including any other related fee) are at buyer's sole expense.
• Final bids are subject to the confirmation from Seller.
• Payment: by one week after auction close date.
• Winning bidders will be notified about the pick-up procedure after full payment.
• Collection: Starting from one week after auction close date and with payment completed. We can arrange shipment for you, else goods must be collected by end of second week after auction closes.
• All collections must have a paid in full Invoice as proof of payment before goods will be released from site.
• Collections by anyone other than buyer must have a signed authorisation form. No onsite handling equipment. RA and MS required for large heavy objects.
• Unless under prior agreement, storage charges will apply after that period.
• All prices are net prices and subject to 18% buyer's premium and applicable taxes. VAT at 20% is applicable.
• Bank charge - Please ensure beneficiary receives 100% of the invoice amount, all bank charges shall be borne by payer.
• Currency: £ sterling (GBP)
• Full address and phone number for collection: Biopharm Logistics, Warehouse 819 Unit E, Discovery Park, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 9NJ. T: 07788 443610. General Terms & Conditions